Popular Questions for Management Assignments
To help students understand the wide variety of assistance with Finance and Accounting assignment questions we have successfully delivered in the past, we are showcasing a small sample of University Assessments related to Finance and Accounting.
Q.Students are to write a reflective essay (max 750 words which details how one of the Rational Goal Management Competencies (MCs) has been ‘experienced’ in the workplace. As part of this task students should clearly and accurately identify how their experience of the chosen MC is consistent with the characteristics of the Rational Goal model.Students with no workplace experience on which to base their essay will need to identify and interview someone who can provide the required first-hand insight. A friend or family member would be suitable for this purpose.
Q. Choose an organisation for which you will write a position statement on climate change and health. This can be an organisation that you work for, any relevant health-related organisation, or a fictitious organisation. Note, the organisation must not already have a position statement on climate change and health.
Q.Write a position statement on climate change and health for the organisation.
Q.Describe the organisation to provide a context (300 words maximum)
- The organisation’s purpose
- Whether the organisation is a government or non-government organisation
- Where the organisation is situated (location – country and location of its headquarters)
- Who the organisation services – eg if it is a membership organisation, who are its members; if it provides health services, who does it provide services to?
- The organisation’s size – approximate number of staff or members.
This assignment aims to develop students’ understanding of the Internal Process management model through the integration of theory and practice. Additionally, it continues to further develop the skill of reflective practice, which students were introduced to in assignment 1.
Students are to write a reflective essay (max 750 words) which details how one of the Internal Process Management Competencies (MCs) has been ‘experienced’ in the workplace. As part of this task students should clearly and accurately identify how their experience of the chosen MC is consistent with the characteristics of the Internal Process model.
Note: students need not have direct involvement with the management competency but simply observed its development, implementation or outcome in an organizational setting.
Students with no workplace experience on which to base their essay will need to identify and interview someone who can provide the required first-hand insight. A friend or family member would be suitable for this purpose.
Managing Organisations (MNG10247)
Q.Students are to write a reflective essay (max 750 words) which details how one of the Internal Process Management Competencies (MCs) has been ‘experienced’ in the workplace. As part of this task students should clearly and accurately identify how their experience of the chosen MC is consistent with the characteristics of the Internal Process model. In the UIG it is stated that the length/duration of the assignment is 500 words. The minimum word limit is 500 and the maximum is 750. Note there is no +/- 10% leeway.
This is not a Creative Writing exercise. The objective is not to write a dramatic script so avoid using emotional language and tone.
Q.Critically evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of social media marketing.
Q.Discuss project management, risk management and change management associated with the implementation
Q.Discussion of its internal and external operating environments
Q.Discuss post-implementation activities
Q.Clearly justify your choice of the proposed system (including cost/benefit analysis plus at least one other feasibility studies); Clearly explain how the information system that you are proposing will support the strategic goals of the organization.
Q. Your report for this semester is based around the evaluation of the marketing performance for “Barry’s Biscuits”, which is a hypothetical brand of biscuits/cookies in a hypothetical market. In addition to this paper, you will be provided with a spreadsheet that contains additional data.
Your task is to evaluate how the brand is performing. You will note that you have been provided with (later in this document) a review of the brand’s performance by its hypothetical brand manager. This brand manager has provided a summary of the key highlights of the brand’s performance over the last three years.
Using both the summary provided by the brand manager and the additional spreadsheet-based information, your task is to identify areas of good and poor performance. Please note that you are not required to outline a new strategy for the brand. You may highlight things that are working well or otherwise, in order to suggest marketing activities that should be continued, revised or discontinued.
As this is a hypothetical market and brand, there is no need to conduct any internet research or provide external references in your written report. Your final report should be only based upon the information provided.
During the classes, you will be exposed to various metrics and evaluation tools (including spreadsheet templates) that will enable you to undertake further analysis. It will be necessary to utilize Excel spreadsheets in your analysis
Q.For this assessment, you will need to write an Executive Summary (synopsis). Please follow these steps to complete the assessment:
- Read the article by Argenti, Howell, and Beck (2005) on the Blackboard site.
- Engage in research to find two other articles (academic journal, industry journal, website article, or a newspaper article) related to strategic communication in management. Use Google Scholar and the SCU library website to do your research.
- Print and read all articles and complete the attached Article Analysis Form for each of the three articles.
- After carefully reading the three articles, draft a two page synopsis. According to The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Ed, (2000), the word synopsis is defined as “A brief outline . . . a summary” using the format of an Executive Summary memo.
- You will need to include one quote from each article (3 in total).
- You will need to use APA style to document your sources within the text and in the Reference List. If you are not familiar with APA style, you will need to learn it asap as you will use it for all assessments in this unit.
- Write the two page Executive Summary (12 pt Times New Roman font – single spaced). The Reference List can be on the third page.