You can download the sample Marketing essay on report on Marketing Case Study on Woolworths with the following question for free at the end of this page. For further assistance with Marketing Assignment help, please check our offerings in Marketing assignment solutions. Our subject-matter experts provide online assignment help to students from across the world and deliver plagiarism free solution with a free Turnitin report with every solution.
(AssignmentEssayHelp does not recommend anyone to use this sample as their own work.)
Marketing Assignment Question
Critical analysis of the operations activities in Heathrow Airport, Tui Travel and the Catering facilities (central kitchen in Dubai) of Emirates Airline
Marketing Assignment Solution
- Analysis of the operations activities in Heathrow Airport
- Analysis of the operations activities in Tui Travel
- Analysis of the operations activities in the Catering facilities (central kitchen in Dubai) of Emirates Airline
Operations activities in Heathrow Airport Heathrow Airport, London
- Heathrow is operating since 1946
- Heathrow Airport is the busiest European airport, and 2nd in the world.
- It carries around 60 millions passengers along with 1.3 millions of cargo annually.
- Heathrow is connected with the city by Heathrow Express
- Heathrow has 4 terminals
- Terminals are connected with Personal Transit Pods that are operated through battery (Improving our Operational Resilience 2014).
- Transit pods carry luggage and passengers and faster than buses.
- Heathrow works with 56 airlines from 80 countries.
- Terminal 5 of Heathrow is multifaceted construction projects with facilities of supply chain management and procurement (Improving our Operational Resilience 2014).
- Multifaceted projects consist of communication, civil, electrical systems, technology, and mechanical contractors .
Operational Activities at Heathrow Airport
- Ground Services
- Driving- delivery of baggage to aircraft
- Loading and unloading of aircraft
- Sorting of baggage
- Security check of baggage
- Snow clearance
- Aircraft Categorization Review- It monitors the noise, and is approve by local planning authority.
- Bird Control services- Heathrow has a Bird Control Unit that is controlled by the operations of Airfield.
- Cleaning terminals- Contractors carry out cleaning process in terminals.
- Construction- Construction activities range from building new terminals to refurbishment of the previous buildings (Improving our Operational Resilience 2014).
- Parking- Heathrow provides safe operations through shuttle buses that run between terminals and car parking areas.
- Fire prevention- Heathrow has 2000 shops, bars, and restaurants at their terminals, and fire preventive measures are deployed over it.
- Communication- A web based system is accreted that provides effective communication services (Improving our Operational Resilience 2014).