You can download the sample Finance Resource essay on Financial Accounting Report with the following question for free at the end of this page. For further assistance with Finance Assignment help, please check our offerings in Finance assignment solutions. Our subject-matter experts provide online assignment help to Finance students from across the world and deliver plagiarism free solution with a free Turnitin report with every solution.
(AssignmentEssayHelp does not recommend anyone to use this sample as their own work.)
Finance Assignment Question
- Identifies and demonstrates a highly sophisticated understanding of the main governance & risk issues/problems in the organizational audit.
- Presents an insightful and comprehensive analysis of all identified governance & risk issues/problems; successfully completes all necessary calculations.
- Supports diagnosis and opinions with exemplary arguments and well-documented evidence; presents a balanced and critical view; interpretation is very well argued, cogent and objective.
- Makes insightful and powerful connections between identified issues/ problems and the strategic concepts in the unit readings and notes; supplements organisational audit with highly relevant and thoughtful research and documents all sources of information.
Demonstrates clarity, conciseness and correctness; exhibits sophisticated writing skills; formatting is appropriate and writing is free of grammar and spelling errors; Uses specified referencing style
Finance Assignment Solution
Intel (Stock Symbol: INTC) is a technological multi-national that has its headquarters in California, United States. Every listed company is required to furnish a report of its corporate governance based on a full-fledged audit. This is to provide better transparency and help its stakeholders understand its processes and to understand if there are any deviations. Since this audit is not fully exhaustive, the disclosures, risk, policies, and deviations have been made based on the depth of the audit conducted.
Illustrations have been made wherever applicable, to demonstrate findings and suggestions of the audit. The sources for the audit are secondary sources which are available on Intel’s website. Being a front runner and a huge company, Intel has matured in most of its processes and corporate governance activities. The key issue that this report focusses on is Intel’s Corporate Social Responsibility – not just in the country where it is headquartered, but in all regions where Intel has spread its presence.
Objective and Scope of the audit
Corporate governance is a concept that has gained greater impetus due to various corporate failures spanning across industries and also due to greater foreign investors requiring better clarity. Corporate governance is considered crucial by both big and medium-sized companies. (Okpala, 2012) The objective of the audit is to provide insights to the Board of Intel for better financial reporting, exercising internal controls and for its overall governance.
- To assess the current board of Intel and their processes.
- To discuss the values of Intel and how effectively the company can ensure adhering to these values.
- To analyse the risks that the company is exposed to and to suggest mitigation plans. This also includes risks that stem from being a multi-national and operating in different countries and with different regulations.
- To audit corporate behaviour, especially in terms of finances and see how they are linked to their value framework.
- To analyse their Corporate Social Responsibility activities and societal contributions as a company.
- To come up with a gap analysis between their commitments and relevant actions.